Java Developer AS2
Key Skills and requirements:
Experience of developing in the Agile methodology familiarity with SCRUM methodology
* Applicable Java Web Framework (e.g. Spring, Spring-boot, Spring security)
* Any J2EE
* Apache Tomcat
* Creation and Integration to Web Services
* Experience in Automated Build and Deployment Processes (e.g. Jenkins CI / Apache Maven / Gradle)
* Experience or high level knowledge with tools like Junit, Sonar, Jenkins, SVN, Chef, Puppet, Nolio, Selenium, QTP, Assana, Jira or Rally (3 or more)
* Exposure to responsive design and open source libraries, like bootstrap.
* REST, Swagger
* Understanding of Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, AngularJS 2.0
* Experience in HTML,HTML5, CSS, NodeJS.
* Java Script Unit cases.
* Exposure to front-end tools like, NPM etc.
So if you are a java developer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information privacy.pdf
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'