Java Developer - 6 Months - Swansea - Outside IR35
We are seeking a Java Developer for our client DVLA based in Swansea. This is an initial 6-month contract, with the option to extend by a further 6 Months, paying market rates.
This role will carry out changes to IEP Services (View Driving Licence, Check Driving Licence, Share Driving Licence, Access to Driver Data etc) and Fitness2Drive - which are bespoke Java based services. These changes are prioritised by Service Management
Essential skills and experience
- Provide evidence of (minimum 2 years) of Application stack knowledge - with experience in Java 7 (and previous versions), Scala, MongoDB, Dropwizard, Play Framework, EJB, JDBC, XML, WSDL, JSP, HTML.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 2 years) having a proven ability to understand and assess business and operational requirements, architectural goals and constraints
- Provide evidence of (minimum 2 years) having excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical delivery matters simply and clearly too non-technical colleagues.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Provide evidence of working within an Agile squad, being a team players, in a technology based business environment
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review or you can contact Stephanie Clayton at Circle Recruitment, or message me at Stephanie.Clayton@ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Java Developer
- Play framework
- Java 7
- Java Software Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- Weblogic Application Serv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'