Java/C# Technical Architect - Cryptocurrency - £90,000 - London
We are looking for someone who is responsible for setting the standard of how my client will develop the back bone of their system. You will be designing and implementing low latency trading systems using Java and participate in architectural design. This is an anchoring role, working closely with the head of products, you will be in charge of improving the process and recognising where new technology can be employed. It will be your responsibility to provide clear technical advice to designers, front-end developers and full stack developers. You will be expected to research and build deep levels of knowledge with respect to advances in the cryptocurrency.
- Java OR C# - Ideally Java
- AWS / ; IaaS, Storage, IAM, Networking, SQS, CodeDeploy, Codebuild, Cognito
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Angular /React
- Experience developing Java EE applications using Spring MVC / Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services, Servlets etc
- DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, SONAR
- Full Stack experience
Nice to Have
- Mongo DB
- Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.
Salary £70,000 - £90,000
Location - Mayfair, London
Apply now as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.