Your New Job Title: Japanese spkg Officer - Global Transaction Banking Business
Your New Salary: £25,000 - 40,000
Status: FTC - 1 year maternity cover
Location: The City, London
The Skills you'll need each day:Fresh graduate,Administration, advanced Excel, profit calculation, budgeting
Who you'll be working for: You will be working for an international corporate bank.
What you'll be doing each day:
To provide support and assistance, especially in the areas for Planning & Administration Group.
Assisting in business planning functions such as profit calculation, estimation, budget plan and periodical reporting items, including compliance related reports to H.O.
Liaison with the relevant HO div, including other branches throughout the various requirements for departmental matters and the administration process.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Has the basic knowledge of preparing the budget, reporting on profitability and asset portfolio, and can prepare a range of reports related to these items.
- High computer literacy and skills (Excel & Word) Desirable
- Japanese communication skills would be an advantage
- Can demonstrate sound working knowledge of UK & JFSA Regulatory Authorities.
- Has knowledge of major compliance procedures, such as Anti Money Laundering.
- Knowledge of decision-making process in Head Office.
- Credit /Financial Spreadsheets/Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of transaction banking products
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Advanced Excel
- Fresh graduate
- profit calculation