A Japanese entertainment related company is seeking a sales & marketing executive who speaks French, English, and Japanese fluently.
You will support sales manager who is in charge of the UK market to start with, will responsible market together in the future.
- Coordinating price and contracts with clients across the UK and Europe
- Drawing up estimates, controlling inventory, proceeding with purchase orders
- Liaise with clients such as retailer, whole seller etc
- Support of business development
- Translation from Japanese to English vice-versa
- Totally fluent English and Japanese (Ideally JLPT N2)
- Experienced living/working in Japan would be highly beneficial
- At least 1year work experience within an office environment
- Understanding Japanese work environment and culture
- Strong communication skills, flexible attitude
- Interest of digital/gaming/entertainment industries could be advantage
- Location: London, South East England
- Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experiences + benefits
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within five working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.