Language Matters is urgently recruiting for Japanese speaking telephone interviewers to join a London based B2B and B2C data collection and analysis centre to work on approx. 4 week B2B campaign
As a Japanese speaking telephone interviewers, your duties will involve making outbound telephone calls to decision makers in Japan to gather specific information via telephone interviews. Experience is desirable from either a B2B or B2C environment but is not essential provided you are confident to have a go!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing B2B and B2C telephone interviewing skills! The centre has a very international presence, making this a nice environment to work in!
In order to be considered for the role; you must be able to speak and write Japanese and English fluently, available for 4-8 weeks; possess a proactive approach to your work and be driven to succeed with plenty of your own initiative! Professional and confident communication skills are also essential key skills for the role!
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English
- Experience is desirable from either a B2B or B2C environment but is not essential provided you are confident to have a go!
- Good telephone skills essential, with the confidence to communicate at all levels, including with decision makers
- You must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident in communicating with people at all levels.
- Excellent team player
- You must be able to work night shifts from 1am till 8am Sunday night till Friday morning
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Joanna Dlugosz. CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.