Our client is a global brand name business services company based in the City of London. They are looking for a fluent Japanese speaker to join their Information and Research team.
Researcher (Japanese Speaking)
Carry out economic, industrial and political research and write reports to executives and corporate & business departments in EMEA Business Unit by co-work with General Manager & colleagues. Also assist the General Manager in managing the department.
- Provide timely and reliable macro & micro economic and geopolitical analyses of current issues to executives and corporate & business departments in EMEA Business Unit by co-work with General Manager and colleagues.
- Monitor and analyse country risk in EMEA region especially EU and main emerging market countries.
- Support executives and corporate/business departments in EMEA Business Unit to make business strategies by providing economic, industrial and geo-political information.
- Make medium term economic and political outlook based on forward-looking analysis.
- Providing Administrative and Secretarial Support to the General Manager and other members of the department.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and research.
- Experience as an economist or political analyst.
- Network with economist and political analysts of think thanks, governments and international organisations.
- Good understanding of economics, such as Macro-economics, Micro-economics, international economics and international relations.
- IT skills including web navigation, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Skills to manage and prioritise work.
- Proactive person who can work on own initiative.
- Good numerical skills.
- Experience working for think tanks or research divisions of investment banks preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics and International relations.
- Quantitative Research
- Economic Research
- Japanese Language
- Political Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job