Japanese/English-speaking Executive PA required to support the CFO within a global company.
1. MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Personal Assistant to the CFO of global organisation (Assistant GM for EMEA&CIS)
- Effectively assist members of the Corporate Planning Department and the EMEA&CIS Support Team in relation to administrative tasks, including budgeting etc.
2. POSITION IN ORGANISATION
- Personal assistant to CFO of the Group reporting to the Department General Manager of Corporate Planning Department, supervised by the Manager of the Department.
3. SCOPE OF JOB
- Organise and coordinate work to assist the CFO (the Assistant GM for EMEA&CIS). Duties will include the delivery of various administrative tasks, diary management, travel scheduling, minute taking, preparation of documentation, research on various topics, and logistics for event / meetings.
- Work closely with related parties both internal and external to assist members of the Corporate Planning Dept. and the EMEA&CIS Support Team with administrative tasks
4. DIMENSIONS AND LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- No signatory authority
5. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Confident, professional and polite
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- A high level of confidentiality
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Shorthand for minute taking
- Close attention to detail at all times
- Ability to use own initiative
- Advanced PC skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Japanese language skills will be required
- Demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant at executive level
- Experience working in a large multinational company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job