A Japanese fluent Marketing Assistant (digital, e-commerce) is required at a leading technology specialist company in its field with excellent global reputation. The post is to be based in their main office in Belgium and also covers its branches/ subsidiaries in other European countries.
It will suit an energetic and pro-active individual with mother tongue level Japanese language skills, who is interested to develop career in Marketing, (a few years of online marketing experience would be a big plus.)
There will be a training given by the Marketing team with their hands-on approach.
- Manage customer database (CRM) and maintain with an update.
- Research and update data on clients and marketing to maximize sales and enhance the reputation of the company.
- Create and deliver on advertisements, promotions, mailings, presentation.
- Prepare Market data and online advertisements analysis reports.
- Manage SEO, e-commerce, e-news, online advertisement.
- Research on clients (existing/ potential), Markets, and Media.
- Work closely and manage external agencies/ suppliers.
- Fluent in Japanese (mother tongue level) and English communication (speaking/ writing/ reading)
- Degree level education , ideally with discipline in Marketing related
- Competent in Microsoft Office, in particular in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A few years of working experience in marketing (preferred)
- Working experience in an international environment (Desirable)
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Willing, pro-active, perceptive, and assertive.
- An excellent team player as well as ability to work independently.
EUR2,200 to 2,700 per month + Overtime + Bonus + Benefits