Japanese Insurance Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in Surrey is looking to recruit a jUNIOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE who is available to start in April.
The company handles the complete European sector for insurance claims in relation to healthcare programs and overseas travel and accident claims. The Business Relationship Executive role will focus on building and maintaining relationships with clinics and hospitals and maintaining a database and strong network.
Working Hours: from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour lunch
- Visiting and maintaining existing relationships with corporate clients, hospitals/clinics and partners and suppliers
- Developing new relationships with hospitals and clinics
- Establish and increase cashless medical services for the insured
- Regular insurance database maintenance and researching hospitals and clinics requested by Head Office
- Managing direct billing agreement with hospitals and suppliers
- Send the promotion documents, novelty goods for the hospitals clinics, and membership
- Keeping up to date company information
- Support Sales Admin team with call handling and preparing payment guarantees to hospitals/doctors and other suppliers
- New telephone line set up for Healthcare Program
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an administrative or customer oriented environment
- Able to speak and write Japanese and English at business level
- Ability to make effective decisions within established procedures
- Capable of following systematic processes
- Microsoft office applications
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Approachability and flexibility
- Analytical skills
- Client facing
- Cultural awareness
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines; provide notice if cannot meet deadlines
- Presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Report to manager for problems, key findings and necessary information acquired throughout the job promptly
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job