Japanese speaking (Japanese INTO English) Translation Proofreader
NEW JOB! Japanese speaking (Japanese INTO English) Translation Proofreader - £22,500, an opportunity to join a world leading translation organisation
English to mtoher tognue standard + fluent Japanese
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins. NW of London)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a truly international translation company, working with some of the world's most high profile companies and brands.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Japanese speaking Translation Proofreader. The language combination is English mother tongue + fluent Japanese - this is essential.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff in English and Japanese
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- English to mother tongue standard + fluency in Japanese
- Educated to degree/university level in a language discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read from Japanese into English
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
SALARY, BENEFITS & CAREER PROGRESSION
£22,500 + benefits ( non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, free off-site parking ) . Career progression to full translator status is an option.
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job