Reed Business Support is once again proud to be supporting one of East Lancashire’s highly esteemed and growing companies in finding a Japanese Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their team for a minimum of 12 months on a fixed term contract. This company is currently based in Burnley with a view to moving to Nelson within the coming months.
This is an exciting role that offers the following benefits:
• Salary £24,000 plus a commission structure to be discussed in interview
• 32 holidays including the statutory 8 bank holidays
• Free onsite parking
• Flexibility with working hours, our client would consider the right candidate on a part time basis
• Progression for the right candidate
What will I do in the role?
Your main duties will be to assist the business in answering queries from their current clients who are transitioning from their current package to the company’s new service option. Alongside this you will:
• Provide a first class service to existing customers via multiple channels including telephone and emails
• Maintain and develop existing relationships with customers
• Dealing with customer queries, taking ownership and responsibility for the customer journey from start to finish
Due to the nature of this role and the customers you will be liaising with, we are looking for people who are able to work flexible working hours to accommodate different time zones, this will include starting earlier or finishing later during weekdays.
What do I need?
• Fluency in Japanese
• Have the right to work legally in the UK
• A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Be able to work well as an individual as well as part of a successful and growing team
This company is very staff focused and their staff happiness is paramount so if you want to work for a company that really care about stability and progression reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'