Are you a Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) or Clinical Document / Data specialist with Japanese language skills? Are you looking for a role with flexible home working in the Buckinghamshire area? Zest Scientific recruitment’s long standing partnership with a global CRO has led us to welcome applicants fitting the above criteria to join our client’s clinical operations team. The Japanese speaking CTA will provide ongoing operational support to the organisation’s Japanese client base.
- Fluent Japanese speaker
- Past experience working as a CTA (or similar) with hands on experience on Clinical Trial documentation
- Familiarity with TMF / eTMF, Investigator Site Files and essential trials documentation
- Thrives on autonomous working
- Happy to complete training in offices based just outside of High Wycombe
- Would be open to flexible working following initial training
- Owns a full UK driving licence/can travel to a location outside of High Wycombe in initial training
- Apply their hands on clinical operational experience in an international setting
- Take ownership of documentation responsibilities for a Japanese client base
- Work alongside the Project Leader to review the Trial Master File, Investigator Site File and essential study documentation
- Be highly autonomous and implement a methodical and structured approach to review
- Rapidly expanding CRO with a global remit
- Innovative clinical service and product provider focussing on Clinical documentation
- A well-established firm, exploring interesting new opportunities in the Japanese market
It’s a prerequisite that you demonstrate clinical operations experience coupled with English and Japanese language skills.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline on this position so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"