Japanese Insurance Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in Surrey is looking to recruit a BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT who is available to start immediately.
Working Hours: from 9 am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour lunch
Supporting all aspects of Insurance operation including:
- Maintain Post Logs for incoming Post
- Maintain Master Logs for claims/invoices
- Preparing and sending documents and scanning
- Maintain Hospital information update
- Preparation for corporate clients data
- Perform Claim adjustments
- Conduct necessary investigation to determine proper handling of the claim
- Liaising with overseas branches and handling enquiries from clients, claimants and medical facilities
- Understand and make appropriate interpretation of insurance policies/Healthcare Program
- Maintain organized files and process claims within a reasonable time frame
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluency with professional Japanese in speaking, reading and writing.
- Advanced skill in Excel necessary (Macro knowledge useful)
- Basic operation on Windows/Word & E-mail, Internet
- A European language will be favourable
- Flexible approach and passionate about work
- Positive towards a new challenge
- Able to self-plan
- Accurate and efficient
- Cooperative and helpful attitude towards colleagues
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Excel Macro function
- Able to self-plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job