An experienced Japanese speaking project manager is required for Japan's largest consulting firm to be based at London's major Japanese financial institution to manage system development projects. Target project will be development or enhancement of system solution for business users in the bank.
- Need to mobilize members, coordinate planning work, create comprehensive project plan and submit an official budget request.
- Create detail project plan (timeline, resource, governance model etc.) in each phase, based on the standardized project life cycle (Water Fall methodology base)
- Keep track of the progress, budget and quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage risks and issues. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the business departments and all stakeholders.
- Japanese Language
- Proven working experience as a project management in financial institutions.
- Experience in multi-cultural environment and flexibility are key factors.
- Client-facing and internal communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Private Medical Insurance including Health and Fitness Assessments
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Subsidised Sports Club Membership
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- In-house Sports & Social
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Japanese Language
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'