Japanese-speaking Analyst in Dubai (Ref: TY43392)
A Japanese international bank seeks an Analyst to join their growing office in Dubai. The overall purpose of the Job is to assist the Head of Corporate Planning with business planning and business control matters and creating materials for various purpose such as marketing.
- Communicate with Secretary Office in Tokyo, CPD, and relevant divisions
- Logistic arrangement (coordination of client meetings, customer meeting, hotel,
- transportation, visa arrangement etc.)
- Manage the quality of briefing memos created by RMs & prepare Japanese memos
- Accommodation on the day -Time Management
- Settle/adjustment expenses with Secretary Office/PA of senior visitors
- Manage managements' schedules
- Arrange customer meetings during FII, IMF, ADB, Davos, etc.
- Backup for Settling/adjustment of expenses with relevant divisions
- Update the ME introduction presentation material (External and internal)
- Town hall coordination
- Preparation and coordination for monthly meeting with Strategy Planning
- Establish and implement key business strategies
- Back up for developing branch-wide strategy from safety and soundness perspective in line with international strategy
- Back up for Global /Regional initiatives implementation
- Press release (Islamic Finance, MOU, Project Desire)
- Public Relation &Branding Strategy
- Corporate Coms Liaison. Support in the implementation of the Middle East
- Corporate Communications Strategy FIDES coordination
- Internal PR strategy (FIDEs, Compass magazine, GCBD news, town-hall by senior management etc.) External PR Activities (Sponsorship for Music event, Oil & Money, etc.)
- Back up for MI -BSC Tracking
- Business screening on new front governance
- Implement and periodical follow up for front governance on Entry, Exit & Sell policy
- Record financial profits and managerial profits
- Back up for Inputting/Amending customer attribute information
- Answer any data-related inquiry from other offices (mainly from EPD financial planning)
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a Japanese financial institution
- Previous experience in the area of project management or similar experience to coordinate projects
- Previous experience in a planning function in Japanese companies
- Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements within finance
- Native level of English and Japanese language skills, both written and verbal
Visa: The company can provide visa support for the right candidate
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'