Your New Job Title: Japanese speaker - Credit Administration in Corporate Finance
Your New Salary: £30,000 - 37,000
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: The City of London
The Skills you'll need each day:
Japanese, credit administration, credit analysis, credit risk, back office, Ringi, reporting
Who you'll be working for: You will be working for an International corporate bank in London.
What you'll be doing each day:
· To provide credit quality support on assessing & monitoring credit risk on corporate finance division portfolio and prepare related reports to GM.
· To cooperate with middle administration staff to control deadlines of ringis, applications, & reports.
· To support analysts & RMs on credit duties.
· Data input and processing and Data and information management, including the sorting and filing of related documents.
· Providing management information, such as record data or market data in relation to Credit Middle monitoring & reporting, as required.
· Ad hoc duties as allocated by the Head of Credit Middle
The skills you need to succeed:
• Strong numeracy skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
• Basic PC literacy
• Japanese language skills
• Customer focused work experience
• Banking industry knowledge
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Back Office
- credit risk
- credit administration
- Japanese Speaking
- credit analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job