Japanese Customer Service and Reservations Agent
1 year contract initially
£18.5K + Benefits
Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for a JAPANESE Customer Service and Reservations Agent to join their CS team, providing excellent customer service to passengers, selling tickets and promoting company's services.
Shift rotations: Monday to Sunday
Shifts will rotate from 8.00 a.m. to 16.30 p.m. and from 9.00 a.m. to 17.30p.m.
- Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels, railways, including related including JMB related queries/requests
- Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds
- Operate the VIPS (database) efficiently as well as other internal systems to maintain accurate and up-to date records
- Call customers in case of irregular operations (cancellations of flights, delays, major strikes etc.)
- Assist with queries from offices, Airports, other sections and other airlines to ensure smooth communications and operations.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Supervisor/Manager
- Excellent English both written and oral is MUST
- Fluent in Japanese is a MUST
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Familiarity with GDS system could be an advantage.
- You must have at least 18 months work visa allowance or permanent permit.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job