Our Client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Established in 1896, they now comprise a global network of over 400 offices.
Based in our London head office, the Residential Corporate Services department is looking to recruit a Japanese Account Executive.
Supported by the Head the Japan Desk, you will be responsible for business generation in line with business targets and the management of relocation requirements.
- Via business generation calls and/or presentations to large corporates, obtain instructions on the lease requirements of their employees.
- Advise a diverse database of clients on the relocation and rental home search process
- Match prospective tenants with properties, conduct property tours and advise on lease terms
- Liaise with other departments and extended suppliers as required
- Communicate effectively with all concerned to ensure that deals are managed in an efficient and professional manner
- Maintain a high profile with the client base in order to obtain further instructions
- Understand the benefits to this client base and have a sound knowledge of contemporary property values together with a keen awareness of local competition
- Research data accurately and present this information in writing to a highly professional standard
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Career Experience Required
Minimum 12 months’ customer focused experience
Knowledge of London property market
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Must speak fluent Japanese
- Must have UK driver’s license
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job