aigo FIND Ltd are currently working in partnership with one of the UK's leading Apple certified MSP's who are going through an aggressive recruitment drive to continue their businesses success across the Apple market.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Apple Mac Field Engineer who would join their established service division and look after the businesses key clients.
To provide first class service using our client's tech stack and with a core focus on JAMF Pro, JAMF JumpStart.
The key roles will be:
- Delivering technical projects for our clients
- Solving our client's technical issues
- Guiding our clients on potential systems and solutions that help solve their technical challenges
- Hardware and Software maintenance and upgrade
- Helping on-board new clients into the support service
- Helping mentor and support our colleagues
The ideal candidate will:
- Apple Accreditations (ACTC, MIB/MMB, SEED).
- Good working knowledge of Apple software including Server app, common Mac Applications.
- Qualified Casper CCA or better
- Experience 1st/2nd/3rd line Apple Support
- macOS, iOS & Windows management and deployment
- Software packaging and deployment
As a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultant please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job