Large Renowned Financial Business
Starbucks, restaurant and gym onsite
Named in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
The client are a fast growing, independent financial services business based in Trafford Park. With approximately 900 staff and growing, the company provides personal accounts, insurance, credit and lending solutions.
As this role will be based in their IVA team, they are looking for individuals who either have experience within a customer service role or within an Insolvency position, who have a keen eye for detail and who are looking for progression within their role.
- Respond to enquiries and referrals from internal departments by engaging with potential customers to determine their financial history and how they have arrived at their current situation
- Conducting comprehensive fact finds with potential customers to determine their needs through an income and expenditure review
- Assessing the full range of options available to customers and providing fair views on appropriate solutions, including Individual Voluntary Arrangement’s, Bankruptcy, and Debt Relief Orders
- Ensuring customers’ best interests are considered at all times
- Requesting necessary supporting documents, for example proof of income
- Working to and maintaining KPIs within specified timescales
- Passionate about building and maintaining customer relationships
- Have proven examples of a high attention to detail
- A background in insolvency is preferred but not essential
- A background in a customer service role is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job