Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful reputable organization that offers solutions to people within financial difficulty. Based in Bolton town centre where customers and staff are at the heart of everything they do!
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced IVA Advisor you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and suitable advice to potential customers based on their personal circumstances. You then would be required to covert the advice into a solution that is aligned to the best customer outcome.
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal within financial services.
- Commercially aware, with the confidence to discuss the benefits of financial solutions when necessary
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Approachable and professional
- Extremely motivated and hard working
- Highly result driven and imaginative.
- Confident, outgoing, with the ability to pro-actively build and maintain relationships.
- The ability to multi task, work to deadlines and problem solve.
- Working knowledge of current legislation in relation to Financial Services
About the role
- From the generated enquiry, engage with the potential customer and understand their personal situation to determine their financial history and how they arrived at their current situation.
- Complete a comprehensive fact find with the customer to determine their needs and requirements.
- Complete an accurate financial statement using effective questioning techniques & an understanding of financial situations.
- Assess the full range of products available to the potential customer based on their individual personal & financial circumstances, and provide fair and balanced views on all appropriate debt solutions that could assist the customer now or in the future.
- Ensure that all calls are dealt with to the agreed time scale and in an appropriate manor.
- Ensure that potential customers enquires are converted into a solution that was aligned to the customer needs.
- Obtain necessary client documentation such as proof of income and creditor reference details.
- Attain and maintain competence under the companies T&C framework.
- Understand the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and their guidelines / policies to a competent level
- Must have experience from within the Financial Services sector - ideally Debt Management or IVA
If this sounds like you and you, don't delay and apply today!
- Call Centre
- Financial Advice
- Financial Services