IVA Administrator / IVA Packager / Individual Voluntary Arrangements / Debt Management
Experienced IVA Administrator is needed for our client, one of the fastest-growing and exciting new IVA packaging companies in the UK. To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience as an IVA administrator or packager. This role is based in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
You will be responsible for taking cases from the IVA Advisor and getting them fully packaged to send over to an Insolvency Practitioner.
The role involves liaising with customers in the early stages of setting up the IVA and chasing any missing information. You will be recording accurate income and expenditure details, booking in customers for consultation calls, and speaking to creditors and liaising with insolvency companies.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of packaging IVA cases
- Thorough understanding of the legislation around Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Fantastic listening skills
- Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Flexible working attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in data input and processing
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Ability to follow standards and achieve set goals within define timescales
They offer a competitive salary plus bonus and performance based incentives, perkbox, a vibrant and enjoyable working environment and structured career development opportunities and training.
4.5 day week, Monday - Friday, no weekend work
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in one of the fastest growing companies in Manchester with great opportunities. If you have the experience and enthusiasm, our client would love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY below now if this sounds of interest.
- IVA Administrator / IVA Packager / Individual Voluntary Arrangements / Debt Management