IV Home Therapy Nurse
About the role
We are currently recruiting for 2 IV Home Therapy Nurses who have the skills and experience to provide the absolute highest quality care to clients with varying medical conditions and care needs.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be an active member of the home therapy nursing team within a clinical services team; delivering safe and effective care to service users receiving therapies within their home i.e. Parenteral Nutrition and IV Antibiotics; subcutaneous therapies e.g. Methotrexate and Desferrioxamine as appropriate.
Maintaining professional development in line with NMC guidelines and maintain clinical competencies.
- An ability to work autonomously and flexibly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with a clear focus on delivery of high quality care.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined, well presented and professional.
- Ability to work alone and be self driven with remote personal management.
- Ability to work both within a team and on own initiative.
- Transparent with all aspects of patient care.
- Understand and be confident with the principals of professional boundaries, confidentiality and how to handle information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- RGN or RN Adult or Child registration with current NMC registration.
- IV Therapy exposure and previous experience.
- Experience of caring for patients with long term conditions.
- Homecare / Community nursing experience.
- Experience of working as a member of a nursing team.
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families/carers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Car driver with current full driving license.
- Able to work flexibly with extended hours/stay away from home on occasions when required.
- ICU/CCU experience.
You must possess the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience in looking after clients within the community
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle including business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary including holiday pay + benefits
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'