Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
- 25 days paid annual leave, which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
- To ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries, pensions and employee expenses
- To deliver a payroll service in line with the policy and procedures
- To engage with our employees and stakeholders and offer a level of customer service with a high level of satisfaction
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries, pensions and expenses
- Effectively and efficiently managing employee pay queries
- Analysis and validation of pre-commit payroll data using iTrent and Excel
- Manual payment calculations
- Data entry of P45s, New Starter Checklists and Court Orders
- Producing costing reports for management accounts team
- Dealing with enquiries from external bodies such as HMRC, DWP and National Statistics
- Assisting the team and Payroll & Pensions Manager on projects as required
- Ad hoc duties
- Experience of working in payroll department processing high volume of staff and variable pay elements
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of iTrent payroll system (essential)
- Able to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Strong IT skills particularly Excel
- Demonstrable knowledge of statutory payroll legislation
- Strong and positive team working skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality at all times
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job