***We are having an open day on the 21st February 2018 for all Teachers and Teaching ***
Are you a committed primary teacher who strives to perform to the best of your ability?
Do you have a natural flair for encouraging children to achieve their full potential?
Do you consistently ensure that the welfare and wellbeing of the children in your care come first?
ITN Mark/CPSS are looking to employ Teaching Assistants and Teachers wanting to do supply cover, whether it be day-to-day, short term or long term. We are looking for you!
Benefits of working through ITN Mark/CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Primary Schools in and around West Midlands
- We cover areas such as Walsall, Wolverhampton, Telford, Birmingham, Sandwell
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with your local primary/secondary schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary PartnershipITN Mark / Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- key stage 1
- key stage 2
- open day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job