Do you have the vison and passion to drive ICT innovation in the Community and Voluntary sector?
This key senior role within J-go Training Ltd offers a great opportunity to develop, test and implement unique software tools, systems and monitoring procedures to support pan-London social integration projects, delivered by JGO, via social media in partnership with registered charities.
With whole system responsibility to interpret and specify client/commissioner requirements, supervise roll-out and training for system users and learners, trouble shoot and monitor usage. With previous experience in a similar role, a keen interest and talent to research, specify and implement change and improvements to complex data systems, with multiple client and system users.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead responsibility for the management of the JGO Partnership CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. Daily testing, problem solving, provide training in use and telephone help-line. Producing regular reports for monitoring and client research and data requests.
- Lead responsibility for the development of the JGO Partnership new CRM. Liaison with clients, to establish specifications, quality standards and security protocols. Managing external developers and coders to ensure that client and Partnership requirements are fully met and value for money obtained.
- Research and recommend continuous improvement methods and new tech opportunities for better data management. Implement, test and validate improvements in the CRM systems and provide training to establish and maintain upgrades and service improvement.
- Maintain constant vigilance to identify and prevent security threats. Investigate and track potential security breaches, by any users of the CRM, including project participants. Take action to resolve issues promptly by intervention and produce reports of incidents with recommendations for resolution.
- Lead responsibility for managing the relationship with all J-go Training’s external ITC providers i.e. Domains, web hosts and ISPs to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Continuously research and recommend new technology/software to enhance, improve or expand operational efficiency, quality and scope for JGO Project Teams. Liaise with Client Departments (currently; Home Office, DCLG and MoJ) to co-ordinate research and ICT Partnership development.
- Lead responsibility for maintaining records of all JGO Project specific expenditure, production of monthly, quarterly and yearly project expenditure reports, integrating financial data into monitoring returns, to establish unit costs and value for money obtained.
- Manage and maintain financial and accounting software systems for being used by JGO team members and liaison with JGO’s accountant and Companies bookkeeper to ensure all project accounts are integrated into JGO company accounts as needed for annual returns to Companies House and HMRC.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge and experience of Customer Relationship Management software systems, data management good-practice security protocols and current and proposed UK and EU data management legalisation.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills and experience of operating information technology, including, moderation tools, security, analytics and search engine optimisation.
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining project expenditure accounts, producing financial reports, calculation of unit costs and social value return on investment calculations and liaison with accountants and auditors.
- Excellent research and analysis skills to oversee research program, manage the collation and collaboration of relevant project data to ensure effective analysis of complex information and present clear and persuasive reports in public forums and national steering groups.
- Language fluency in English and Bengali to discuss and problem solve complex technical issues with clients and project participants; As the post holder is responsible for investigating, evidencing and policing breeches of security. (85% of JGO Project participants are of Bengali origin).
- Data Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Integration Projects