Italian Speaking Receptionist needed to join city Accountancy Firm
Your new company
This is an opportunity to join an accounting firm in the West End as their new Receptionists. They require an Italian Speaking Receptionist to work in their West End office. This is a full time and permanent position.
Your new role
As Receptionist, your new role will meet stakeholders, handle phone/email queries and supply information about the organisation to various stakeholders.
Duties will include and may not be limited too:
- Answering & screening external calls - transferring via switchboard.
- Greeting stakeholders to the office and escorting them to meeting rooms. Preparing refreshments.
- Booking meeting rooms and relevant diary management.
- Other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing.
- Checking invoices including couriers invoices and assisting with record keeping on the Company Software (STAR).
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post, couriers and faxes.
- Booking taxi's and couriers as requested.
- Placing stationery orders for the office.
- Assisting the Office Manager with general administrative and clerical support.
- Assisting the Office Manager with ad-hoc projects (Company corporate events, clients lunches etc.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will have at least 1 years Reception experience in an office/corporate environment, such as at an Accounting/Professional Services firm for example.
Other desirable qualities include:
- Well presented with a responsible and professional attitude.
- Strong ability to multitask, organise and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build relationships.
- Fluent in English & Italian, any other European languages is also desirable.
- Strong IT skills - MS Office
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a salary of up to £22k per annum plus benefits. You'll be joining a small but fast growing professional services firm, so future career progression will be available for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're a strong match for this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job