Our client, a global player in the online gaming and betting industry, is currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Marketing Brand Manager to join their dynamic team. The role will involve the development of a brand strategy and plan the communications of the brand across the Italian market.
The Italian speaking Marketing Brand Manager will join a dynamic team environment, this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your brand management career!
Marketing branding and strategy is key; you will need to be a great communicator to coordinate the brand communication and brand strategy both internally and externally.
- Italian to a native level is essential with fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communicator, degree educated with relevant experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in Media Buying, Brand Management, Brand Communications, Brand Strategy required
- Previous experience in online marketing or as a marketing communications executive, marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing manager required
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone to advance their career in brand management, brand strategy or brand communications
- Proven skills in developing a communication plan, develop marketing strategy / brand strategy ideally for the Italian and UK markets
- Driven, creative and motivated
- Interest in sports, betting and gaming required
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Italy Italia Italian Italian-speaking brand communications marketing brand manager brand communication marketing strategy country manager media buying