Objective of the role:
Working as part of a fast-paced European Helpdesk serving B2B customers, you will be expected to offer excellent customer service and first level support to customers and partners via telephone, email and the customer service system.
• Ensure customer incoming calls and emails are dealt with in an effective and professional manner.
• Log all incoming calls, incidents and queries accurately onto Toughbook Service Cloud.
• Act as point of contact for customer updates.
• Proactively act on data provided to enhance the customer experience.
• Liaise with logistics supplier to arrange collections, deliveries and resolve any logistics issues.
• Liaise with Sales teams across Europe as necessary.
• Produce reports based on repair data and fault statistics.
• Work as part of a team towards achieving KPIs, strategy & goals of the Helpdesk Team.
• Liaise with internal departments for second line support to ensure an outstanding level of customer service.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'