Italian speaking Customer Service Associate
Italian Speaking Customer Service Associate The purpose of the role is to secure resolution of outstanding balances through direct contact with customers (telephone and email) . This position will involve dealing with customers in Italy. Also provide the Team Manager with support to achieve the team’s goals.
• Manage customer interface, inbound/outbound telephone calls and emails
• Obtain and track payment commitments
• Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, copy invoices, SOA, BRH, service cancellation requests, billing disputes or questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, address, contact, VAT References, PO references), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
• Engage and/or coordinate with other Client functions including: Service Management, Billing Operations, Customer Care, Service Delivery, etc. (calls, emails, conference calls)
• Account reconciliations and investigations
• Account management
• Translating customer correspondence - using supported languages only
• Project Management
• Timely escalation management (internal & external)
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Fluent in Italian (verbal & written)
• Excellent verbal communication (clear, concise and precise speech)
• Excellent written communication (primarily email and account notation)
• Effective listening
• Sufficient mathematical knowledge, required for their particular role
• Sound judgment and decision making
• Good keyboard typing and computer literacy
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities
• In depth knowledge of collection techniques.
• Customer service
• Negotiation skills & conflict resolution
• Tenacity and resilience
• Dispute resolution
• Project management
• Understands the customer, their needs - delivering what’s promised
• Treats customers as valued, respected, important individuals
• Actively supports initiatives to improve sales and reduce costs and waste
• Delivers expected results, meets KPI’s
• Applies procedures to meet necessary regulatory/legal standards
• Minimises risk, seeks information/support when the answer to a decision is not straightforward
• Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: N/A
• Reports to Team Manager
o Internal - All internal departments.
o External - Customers and Clients.
• Office environment.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
To Apply Please submit your CV
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"