Italian Speaking Customer Care Advisor - £20,000 - North Bristol (Car Required)
Our client is currently seeking a Italian speaking Customer Care Coordinator to join a busy Customer Care team on a 6 Month fixed-term contract.
Working in a busy and high performing team you would be responsible to providing first-rate service for all B2B customers.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service, have good administration and IT skills, this could be the next job for you!
The job will involve:
- Day to day customer enquiries/requests via telephone and email.
- Day to day Agent enquiries/requests via telephone and email to discuss issues on relevant areas.
- Customer care phone calls, outbound - to advise on promotional activity, pre-orders of new releases, offer substitutes or alternatives for failed product launch or out of stocks
- Credit requests - raise and pass to accounts
- Taking, Booking and Entered orders onto the oracle system from fax, phone or email
- Process furniture orders raising discount approval forms as appropriate.
- Print & post POS and catalogues to Agents and Customers
Based in North Bristol, this role will be paying £20,000 per year, and due to weak public transport links, your own car is required.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop within a customer focused FMCG company.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Italian languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job