An exciting opportunity for an Italian speaking Credit Analyst has arisen with our client, a leading Financial Services company who are specialists within their field, on a 12-month fixed term contract. The Credit Analyst will join an existing Credit team assisting with their back-office function.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for proactively reviewing customer credit limits and analysing customer trading. Other duties of the Credit Analyst may include:
- Escalating problematic account or any possible fraudulent activity to Managers
- Applying for increases in insurance cover to avoid customer overtrading
- Applying for uninsured credit limits in line with company policy
- Applying account blocks to overtrading customer accounts
- Maintaining customer account contact records to reflect all actions taken
- Requesting customer term and credit limit changes
- Directly contacting customer for information relating to volume and credit limit requirements
- Negotiate with customers directly to resolve overtrading when required
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Fluent Italian speaking is essential
- Demonstrable Credit assessment / underwriting experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of assessing company financial statements, balance sheets etc.
- Strong IT skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Credit Analyst, Finance Analyst, Credit Vetting.
Commutable from: Crewe, Nantwich, Winsford, Sandbach, Congleton, Middlewich, Northwich, Alsager.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Salary: £19k - £21k per annum dependent on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job