FRENCH SELECTION UK
Italian Speaking Business Development Manager
Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Lead Generation, Business Development
Salary: up to £40,000pa DOE + Commission
Location: East London
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 763SA
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a global service provider with a a growing presence in Europe.
Contribute in maintaining and increasing sales & partnerships in Europe
- Target and set up meetings to grow the prospect pipeline/business
- Qualify and generate inbound leads to grow sales pipeline
- Engage in emailing and telephone-based prospecting
- Research potential vertical targets and key contacts within targeted accounts
- Identify prospects’ challenge areas and determine decision makers and contacts
- Act as ambassador to the company by maintaining value to their offer
- Develop and increase the network of resellers by liaising with potential partners
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly qualified lead goals
- Fluent in English and French, or Spanish, Italian, Polish or German
- Sales driven, hungry, coachable, professional, determined, resilient, hunter mentality
- Avid interest or some knowledge of Greenhouse Gas emissions, the environment and reducing carbon footprints
- Willing to cold call and follow up, structured sales mind set
- Previous track record of successful sales / Ambition and a desire to learn
- Customer driven with the ability to show genuine empathy
- Comfortable working on targets, autonomous and proactive
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 pa + Commission (up to circa £60K+ OTE)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'