Italian speaking Sales Support Administrator
Salary bracket: £21 - £23K per annum depending on experience
My client is one of the world's leading suppliers of raw materials in it's industry sector and is looking for an experienced and passionate Italian speaking Sales Support Administrator to join their small, but perfectly formed team!
The Sales Support team works closely with our Field Sales Managers to provide outstanding Customer Service and Care to our customers.
The key tasks of Sales Support are: -
- Provide wide ranging administrative support to Field Sales Manager such as checking stock levels, material costs and previous selling prices
- Processing orders and following through from production to delivery, updating the customer at all times with the progress of orders.
- Quoting and securing orders from our existing customer base
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Contacting customers regarding late payment of invoices
- Occasional customer visits or attendance at an industry event (possibly abroad)
The successful candidate will ideally have had experience working in a high-pressure customer service role and have knowledge and understanding of the sales order / manufacturing supply chain process, from enquiry through to delivery. Fluent Italian and French skills (both verbally and written) are also required.
Knowledge of export shipping documentation such as dealing with commercial invoices, bills of lading and airway bills is highly desirable but not essential for this role, as the candidate will be dealing predominantly with our European customers.
Key attributes for the role are:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel used extensively)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Italian Speaking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job