Italian Speaking Administration Coordinator
Our respected client has a new opportunity within their Sheffield office for an Italian speaking Administrator.
This is a key role within the business helping to provide exceptional levels of business support to a highly prestigious group of clients.
The successful candidate must have native or advanced fluency in Italian as all communication which includes speaking, reading and writing, will be in Italian.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating new client accounts on the system
- Researching corporate clients' markets by industry and sector
- Organise translations when necessary
- Completing on-line application forms
- Updating reference resources
- Setting up and updating files on internal system
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative functions, as needed
- Generates clear, well-organized written work, internally and externally
- Follows firm procedures with respect to file maintenance, record keeping and use of systems
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to speak Italian fluently at a business level
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work flexibly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team is essential
- First class communication and listening skills
- Uses communication skills to influence and achieve objective
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Be able to act under instruction with limited supervision
- Be able to plan workload, meet deadlines and priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation with an outstanding culture based within their modern Sheffield offices.
This is a full time permanent opportunity
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'