Italian Sales Representative, IT Telemarketing Executive
Location: West London
Salary: £10-£14 per hour during the probation period, £22-25k + £5-7k OTE when permanent
Working hours Monday to Friday 0800-1700
Contact and qualify prospective clients in Italy, arranging suitable appointments for the business development managers. Data is provided by the in-house customer relationship management system, though it will be valued if you can also research your own prospective clients. All tools to help you succeed are provided.
Key tasks for the Italian Sales Representative, IT Telemarketing Executive
- Qualify leads in line with their set criteria for Italian market
- Cold calling prospects
- Book an average of 2 appointments per day
- Collate new information from leads on the customer relationship management system
Requirements - Italian Sales Representative, IT Telemarketing Executive
-Self-motivation: Ability to work independently with little oversight.
-Confidence: a bright individual that knows their ability to deliver results.
-Excellent communication skills: Fluent in Italian, comfortable talking and building relationships with top-level executives
-Love for technology and innovation: A natural affinity for the latest technology and being part of the sales culture
- £22-25k basic per annum depending on experience + commission structure
- Full training provided
- Upbeat, motivating office environment
- Career progression and strong team ethos
- IT or Telecoms: 1 year plus
- Sales: 2 years plus
- Lead Generation: 2 years plus
Immediate start is on offer!
To apply for Italian Sales Representative, IT Telemarketing Executive submit your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job