Italian Sales Administrator
SOS recruitment are working with a fantastic business based in Bournemouth, Dorset seeking a Italian Sales Administrator to join their busy and established team.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience
- May prepare, enter, verify, acknowledge, document, log, coordinate, modify and/ or expedite customer orders or associated documents.
- Investigates and ensures resolutions of customer service requests in a timely manner. Reconciles information from a variety of sources to ensure accurate resolution
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of customer communications and actions taken.
- Utilize multitasking skills and multiple systems/ applications while performing a broad range of tasks or activities.
- Maintain a high volume of contacts requiring immediate resolution while projecting a positive and professional image.
- Develop territory sales plans with in-depth focus on each customer and their commercial activities in close cooperation with Regional Sales Managers.
- Provide support to Marketing Department.
- As necessary, leverage field resources or distribution partners to manage sales transactions.
- Screens, analyses and routes customer service requests
- Ensures requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- 2+ year's minimum experience in a similar environment
- Must be fluent in Italian and English
- Skills in Italian desirable
- Product training will be given
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.