Italian & German Exhibition Executive
Our Client are leading exhibition/trade fair organisers and publishers within a range of engineering, transport, textiles, trade and technical sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA and South-East Asia. Established in 1965 the company is profitable and looking to expand its activities within media including exhibitions, publishing and the internet, by both new product and development and acquisition.
They are currently looking to recruit a Italian-Speaking Exhibition Executive, with a good undstanding of German, to provide full administrative support, assisting with all operational requirements relating to the preparation and staging of trade exhibitions. For the right candidate, this role may offer career progression.
- Dealing with enquiries from exhibitors and visitors
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships to potential and existing exhibitors
- Day-to-day administration
- Database management
- Liaising with different departments within the company (Accounts, Technical)
- Market research / Monitoring of competitors’ activities
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Fluent Italian-speaker, with excellent English and a solid understanding of German
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- A strong administrative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills, in Word and Excel
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are intended to be indicative but not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the postholder. As the comapny develops, the requirements of the job may develop and change. The postholder will be expected to adapt to these changes.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'