Italian Customer Service Host
We are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta.
London will be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Our London office has a welcoming vibe and friendly employees, with on-site coffee bar, free taxi home for certain night shifts, Friday bar and fruit is deliver twice a week for your well-being.
Time for a change? Want to work in a new country? Dreaming of that one job you've always wanted? Want to be the envy of your friends? Move to Cape Town and kick start your career here. Cape Town is the place to be and Digital Outsource Services (DOS) is where you want to work. Come to South Africa and see for yourself - DOS is an online marketing company servicing customers from around the world.
Upon relocation to Cape Town, relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport, 3 months of free accommodation and visa assistance. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, awesome coffee from our on-site coffee bar and Friday bar. We have over 1 300 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at Digital Outsource Services. Operating within the e-commerce industry, we provide world-class services to our clients and their businesses. The core element of Digital Outsource Services are our people, as we recognize that the employees are the driving force of the business, hence we ensure that we employ individuals with high-potential allowing them to develop their career and themselves within the business.
We are looking at expanding the existing Customer Service Department, within the Italian Market. The role will be fixed term in London until your visa application is successful and then the permanent position is based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that there is shift work.
07:00- 15:00, 15:00- 23:00, 23:00- 07:00
Training will be provided and will take place in our office in London - flights and accommodation will be arranged and paid for.
The applicant must:
• Have Italian as home language
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
• Be able to work independently yet be a team player
• Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
• Be deadline driven & goal orientated
• Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
• Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Italian language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Completion of tasks assigned during shift
• Customer relationship building and management as well as cross selling of products and services
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchasers, etc..
• Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
If you are interested in this vacancy do apply through the platform
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'