Italian Customer Service Assistant Manager
Up to £30K + Benefits
Our client, a well established organisation within the creative / interior design sector is looking for someone to join their team based in West London as a Customer Service Assistant Manager. You will be responsible for keeping the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet their expectations.
What you'll do:
- Updating and reviewing daily /weekly reports and weekly meetings with managers.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team, assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues, review customer complaints
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Assist with staff recruitment as well as training when needed
- Develop and build trusted relationships with key accounts
- Assist in supporting other areas of Customer Services when required
What you'll need:
- Perfect fluency in English AND Italian
- Experience within customer service. Ideally with B2B clients.
- Experience in a leader or supervisor role.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Computer literate
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job