Italian Customer Service Advisor
We are currently seeking an Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our clients expanding team, in their modern office located in Hamilton.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company if you have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience. In this role you will be the first point of contact for Italian speaking customers where you will be expected to deliver a first class customer experience.
In return, you can expect a detailed training programme paired with a competitive salary package.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4.15pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* To professionally handle queries via a range of channels including: inbound calls and email.
* Process new orders and handle any product inquiries from Italian and English speaking customers
* Resolve and take case ownership of complaints were possible
* Liaise with and provide internal support to external sales team
* Complete daily administration
* Excellent written and spoken Italian & English to business level
* Experience of providing an exceptionally high level of customer service is preferable
* Excellent communication, organisational and team working skills
* Positive attitude
* Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise, multitask whilst retaining attention to detail and accuracy
* Competitive basic salary of up £21,000 (depending on experience) plus annual company bonus
* Healthcare Plan
* 28 days holiday
If you are interested in the position please apply online in the first instance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"