Job Title: Italian Customer Service Advisor (Night Shift)
Total Package: Up to £24,000 total package plus an additional 20% uplift on your monthly salary for working night shifts
Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Health Care after one year
Hours: 8pm-8am, 4 days on/4 days off rota - 12 hour shifts
Your role will be to provide advice and to coordinate medical assistance and emergency medical travel services to customers. This may include, for example: providing pre-travel advice, arranging medical appointments or hospitalisation abroad, coordinating air ambulance and medical evacuations, liaising with medical service providers, as well as the policy holders and their family members, provide information on policy cover, whilst ensuring all case handling is documented in the system.
- Create First notification of claims under Travel Insurance plans; analyse Medical Assistance.
- Provide assistance and emergency medical travel services to customers, including pre-travel advice, cost containment, identifying potential recovery opportunities, liaise with customers, corporate clients and providers and create and deliver a communication strategy to meet our customers' needs and expectations.
- Provide customer service support re: policy cover, monitoring and reporting on patient status, coordination of travel emergencies, whilst ensuring all case handling is documented in the Liberty System.
- Proactively handle escalated calls and ensure complaints are resolved, where possible, and logged in accordance with business policy, including use of the Respond database and meet FCA guidelines.
- Deliver superior customer service whilst ensuring regulatory principles & processes, including TCF (Treating Customer Fairly) policies are followed and delivered consistently. Give care and consideration to cases managed in respect of technical and operational case management quality, complaints reduction, leakage and cost control, reserving accuracy, quality of HCNs, again ensuring department operates within defined regulatory, legal and company policy requirements.
- Assist with the review of processes and potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible, reducing transactional costs and risks to the business.
- Deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve business objectives, including call answer rate, productivity & quality targets to ensure defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Promote a pro-active outbound call culture, including setting clear expectations of service to all customers and stakeholders and delivering the agreed communication strategy.
- Deliver and reinforce a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement to provide challenging and rewarding environment in which employees develop, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals.
- Participates in self-development, through QA, case-related training, mentoring, content specific training, as well as feedback to Team Leaders on progress.
- Performs independent reviews of policy benefits and approves expenses for assistance cases based on interpretation of terms and conditions of policies and within authority limits.
- You will work on a shift pattern, fully flexible from 08:00am to 08:00pm Monday to Sunday (including some public holidays).
- Fluent written and spoken English and Italian
- Minimum 2 A levels Grades A-C or equivalent - including recent graduates with proven customer service skills.
- Confidence in communicating with people at different levels in different situations
- IT and PC literate demonstrating typing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load effectively to meet varying tasks and deadlines and delegate.
- Strong communicator at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail.
- Takes ownership for personal growth, this includes being open & responsive to feedback, being self-aware, self-reflective, displaying personal initiative and ensuring industry knowledge is kept up to date.
- Is self-managed and motivated, has a proactive/'can-do' attitude, can demonstrate effective problem solving and is solutions focused even when working under pressure.
- Comprehensive In house training
- Opportunities for progression
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday entitlement
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Healthcare Plans
- Income Protection Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount Schemes
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'