Italian Credit Control Analyst
Temporary - 6 months
8:00am to 5:00pm (Mon-Fri)
The role will involve working alongside both the Accounts Receivable Coordinators and the collections team in Bucharest to reconcile customer accounts.
- Focus on reconciling customer accounts to customer statements, investigating any queries and working them through to the correct resolution.
- Contacting UK based customers to request customer statements
- Identifying queries and opening dispute cases to start the query resolution process
- Investigating and closing of open disputes/queries
- Close collaboration with the Credit team in Brighton as well as the local Pricing & Rebates teams, and Collections, Customer Service and Cash Application teams in Bucharest
- Build trust and relationships with key stakeholders and internal/external customers
- Reconcile customer accounts records to the customer statements
- Create standard operating procedure documentation Essential
If you are fluent in English & Italian and an excellent communicator this may be the role for you. If you believe you are suitable please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- credit control
- credit analyst
- credit control analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job