Role: Italian Accounts Receivable Specialist EMEA
Salary: £24k - £29k
A Global recognised brand with International Offices based in Oxford is seeking an Italian Accounts Receivable Specialist to support the credit team.
The role reports to the Credit Risk Manager and will involve supporting profitable sales of stock by operating within the agreed credit lines and corporate policy.
This will involve controlling the credit risks involved with releasing product to a network. Working closely building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying problem solving issues and making recommendations if appropriate along with the following:
- Monitoring collections performance in line with agreed targets.
- Logging of all communications.
- Sold stock to be paid for in line with the policies.
- Highlighting poor performing customers where the risks are high.
- Monitoring of stock management.
- Inventory inspections and floor check data to be reviewed and maintained daily.
- All aspects of required security issued by the Credit Underwriting Team to be collected, monitored and maintained in line with legal requirements and timelines.
- Periodic analysis as to the validity of security instruments to be undertaken at least quarterly.
- Validity of held security to be escalated to the manager.
- Reporting on past due performance and legal instrument analysis.
- Credit limit sign off.
- Cash posting within 24 hours of receipt and allocated at the end of each month.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the integrity of the Master Data.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written are essential with the ability to speak fluent Italian and other European languages would be useful.
You must be educated to HND/HNC level or above, ideally in a finance related role, however previous experience within a credit risk environment would be desired.
Good problem-solving skills, Advanced Excel skills, team skills and accuracy are essential for this role with the ability to work under pressure and to agreed time lines. Previous experience of SAP would be useful.
In return you will work in a modern environment with a staff canteen and gym on site and free parking within a multi-cultural environment.
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job