Job Title: Apprentice Advisor - IT
Job ID: 00920
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs leading Apprentice providers are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Advisor to join their Manchester office. They are a fast growing business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people. The company specialise within IT and Digital Apprentices.
This a crucial role for the business, you will be guiding 16-18 year old IT Apprentices to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and at training sessions, supporting them to complete their qualifications through a mix of teaching, assessing, workplace visits and coaching activities.
The role requires someone who has a passion for teaching young people and assessing to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of dynamic digital roles.
The role of an IT Apprentice Advisor will be to work closely with the Head of Quality and Compliance, having a close relationship with external clients and internal teams.
- Delivering effective learning in class-based and online study weeks and ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
- Ensuring that assessment of the Level 3 & 4 Diploma in ICT Systems & Principles, Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals are assessed to the guidelines and that timely feedback is provided.
- Liaising and communicating with Apprentice employers/line managers
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience of delivery apprenticeship qualifications
- CompTIA A+ (or equivalent)
- CompTIA Network+ (or equivalent)
- Relevant sector skill knowledge of the workplace and subjects (IT, Web, Telecoms)
- Vocational work-place relevant assessor qualification (D31/32/33, A1, CAVA, TAQA)
- Generic workplace skill knowledge and understanding (Written, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability)
- Knowledge of Level 3 & 4 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles/IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Formal Teaching qualification
- Knowledge of Web Design, HTML, CSS
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job