An elite tier US law firm are looking to recruit an IT Trainer to be part of their London office and deliver training to London as well as Frankfurt, Paris, Moscow, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. Help Desk and User Support in the London office will also be involved.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining new and ongoing training initiatives and programs for employees;
- End-user inductions training, ongoing user training and specialist support in Office 2010/2016;
- Produce training documentations and training videos;
- Deliver to the offices specialist Word/Excel and iManage user support;
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
A minimum of 3 years’ IT Training experience, gained preferably within a City law firm, or within a professional services environment is essential to be considered for this position. Candidates must be reliable, approachable, highly professional and confident in liaising with staff members of all seniority. The salary for this role is being pitched between £55,000 - £60,000, depending on background experience. Travel will also be required to the European and Asia office.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, please apply today! Successful candidates will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full job description will be provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'