A disclosure Scotland certificate is a requirement for these roles and SC level security clearance would be preferred.
Main purpose of role:
Delivering IT and Office 365 training to all staff.
- Provide training, guidance and support to staff
- Provide in-depth training via 1-2-1's, workshops, desk-side and bite size group sessions on Office 365 applications
- Carry out floor walking support
- Ensure that appropriate material is available to accompany the training
- Handle the low-level administration required to ensure that the training is delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Highlight any clear need for new training guides and support materials and assist in developing these
- Carry out ongoing maintenance of relevant training products and support the upkeep of the Technology Learning SharePoint site
- Ensure the transfer of capability to members of the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in designing and delivering bespoke end user training on Microsoft Office 365
- A solid background of working in a client focussed environment at a client's premises
- Experience of troubleshooting issues and providing alternative ways of working
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of all Office 365 applications
- A good understanding of the impact of "evergreen" Office 365 products
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and experienced in developing and delivering 1-2-1's and group sessions (outlines, scripts, presentations, supporting documentation)
- Committed to delivering service excellence through outstanding customer service, stakeholder engagement and delivery of a high quality learning service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'