IT Trainers required in Essex, Southampton, Kent, Milton Keynes, Hull, Northampton, Bristol!!!
Want to be part of a career that enables students to develop and work towards an end goal?
Due to expansion our client are actively looking for an IT Trainer to join their dynamic, welcoming team., Paying upto £35,000 Per annum Plus Company Car and other benefits.
As an IT Trainer you will be delivering and supporting apprentices in the classroom working towards their qualification. The passion of delivering quality training to the market is a key element for this role as we strive to provide the best opportunity for their students.
You will be required to mentor and guide their learners through the programmme, working towards achieving set KPIs.
Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering assignments/study and presentations to apprenticeships in an engaging and professional manner in order for them to learn the syllabus,
- Working within the local Academy, providing a support network for the qualification and making sure the students are completing at a high level.
- Issuing assignments for students to complete and work towards to achieve result
- Doing their own background research to keep up to date with new modules and criteria that we need to keep.
- Mark assignments and monitor students’ progress throughout the course
- When needed teach, supervise and assess Functional Skills for current and future apprenticeships.
- Trainer/teaching background within IT/IT related degree with proven industry experience or even Computer Science/Engineering
- Ideally hold a Cisco Qualification but not necessary
- You will also hold a teaching qualification
- PTLLs as a minimum
- Experience of working on funded training programmes and/or apprenticeships would be advantageous.
- Confident, personable and able to adapt
- Able to work independently and organise work load.
There is a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check.
Don't delay apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job