IT Trainer - Birmingham based UK wide cover - £29,000 + Car + Expenses
Training, systems, documents, Technology, compliance, software, care, education
I am currently working with a leading care group based in Halesowen who are looking for an IT Trainer to join their team. This role will be working closely with a portfolio of clients delivering training on a new compliance management system.
There will be a lot of travel involved in the role across England and Wales, typically 2 weeks out of the month delivering 3 to 4 days of training per week. Flexible working is also offered between home working and Halesowen when not on client site. If over night stay is required, this will be fully expensed.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as an IT Trainer.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience developing training documents.
- Ability to deliver continued support to users on systems.
- Excellent IT Skills. (ability to pick up new systems quickly)
- Full UK drivers licence
- Flexibility to travel across the UK and over night stay when required.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job